PyS60 Talks #1 : Conclusion
by Pankaj Nathani
For those who are not aware about the new PyS60 Talks, please check it out here !
We had the first session of PyS60 Talks yesterday.
The Agenda for PyS60 Talks #1 was Sis files and Signing Issues !
And I have to say we had quite a decent audience to participate in the talks. We had a good handful of FN Champions and experts attend this talks in addition to the enthusastic PyS60 developers and some end users also.
We had some Golden, Silver, Copper and sometimes even a Dimond Question flying in the Talks
(The participants would know more about those kind of questions)
The discussions in the talks mainly pertained to Signing Issues and I hope the new developers can say they know the following:
- What is Signing ?
- Why is Signing necessary?
- How to Sign applications?
- What is the difference between Self Signed and Open Signed Beta ?
- What is the Importance of Platform Securiy ?
- Easy Way to get your applications open signed – using opensigned.py by yak
- Discussions on Ensymble
- How was free dev cert system abused ?
Now for the surprise :
We decided to give away a prize to a lucky participant of the talks. Now you know why we needed your email addresses.
There were 9 participants who gave their email addresses for the surprise so we drew a Lucky participant among those 9.
And the Lucky winner is Orton.
Congratutaions to Orton, You have won yourself a Mobile Python Book !
(Courtsey Pankaj Nathani and Bogdan Galiceanu )
Hope you can now learn to develop some cool apps using this book !
Bogdan will contact you soon regarding the prize at the email address you provided !
And FYI, We did the Lucky Draw in Python Style
Curious ? Click here to know how !
For those who missed the first session, there would be more sessions of Talks where you can participate.
Stay tuned to Croozeus.com and here for details regarding PyS60 Talks #2 !
Until next time, Näkemiin !
- PyS60 Talks #2 : Conclusion We had the second session of PyS60 Talks yesterday....
- PyS60 Talks #1 : Sis files and Signing Issues Finally, I hereby announce the PyS60 Talks #1 !...
- PyS60 Talks #2 : PyS60 Extensions It’s time for PyS60 Talks #2 ! For those...
- PyS60 Talks #3 : Community Edition, Appuifw2 and Featured Apps ! Good News for PyS60 Developers – Time for PyS60...
- PyS60 Talks Innitiative ! “Pys60 Talks” – Discuss Pys60 with fellow Developers and...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.