by Jouni Miettunen
Paparazzi is a sensor game, where you have to help “Movie Star” avoid “paparazzis” as long as possible. You can do this by turning and tilting the mobile phone.
Even though PyS60 1.9.1 didn’t come with Sensor Framework, I updated Paparazzi Attack. Sorry, works only with PyS60 1.4.x runtime running in Sensor API supported devices – which basically means N95 and N82 devices. Nevertheless it was fun experiment: I added only graphics and was amazed how my overall impression changed from “why did I write this” to “almost interesting”! The look (UI) of application is really, really important!
Version 1.10, release date 2009-01-28
* Packaged as SIS with custom icon
* Graphics from Silk Icons [url]http://www.famfamfam.com[/url]
* Works also without graphics, just in case
* Tested with N82 (pyS60 1.4.5)
Released with source code.
–jouni looking forward to Sensor Framework support in PyS60 1.9.2
- View MBM v1.10 Been testing PyS60 1.9.5 for two nights now, looks pretty...
- Sweet Memories v1.00 (touch game) Sweet Memories is a memory card game for touch screen...
- Jomtris 1.51 Xmas Edition After long delay and some hard on-device debugging, I...
- Touch Stick 1.00 (PyS60 sample code) Touch Stick demonstrates how to code Touch UI device’s...
- Font Test v1.20 This is sample code for PyS60 (at least v1.4.5), presenting...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.