by Rafael Tavares
Good to announce one more release of this game, which is getting better and better
Genius now is not a baby software anymore! We had only 400 lines of code on previous release and now we have more than one script! The main script has now 600+ lines of code!
For those who don’t know, Genius is a Simon Says game made in Python for S60.
Changelog – version 1.2 released 2009-01-29:
• WARNING: Hardcoded for 240×320 screens
• FIX: User can input colors faster
• FIX: Pre-calculated text: will be centralized in different devices
• FIX: Arranged some drawing issues
• FIX: Code better organized in classes
• NEW: “Crazy Mode”: one new sequence at each level
• NEW: Multi-language support (English, Portuguese)
• NEW: Highscores implemented
• NEW: Settings implemented
I really can’t say that I made this release. I have to say Jouni did it. As Unity is great example for Settings & Highscores, I pretty much copied-pasted the code and made some very minor changes. The same applies to Localization, which I caught from Localization Test and updated with Marcelo’s example. So, again: thank you very much Jouni and Marcelo!
Devices: N95-1, N95 8gb
Python: 1.4.4, 1.4.5, 1.9.0
- Genius v1.0 Today I updated Genius to version 1.0. This version is...
- Localization sample code One feature, which well-done applications have, is localization. It sets...
- PyJumble v1.0.0 I have been poking my nose into PyS60 since few...
- TypeError: ‘int’ object is not callable Last night I spent a lot of time debugging this...
- View MBM v1.10 Been testing PyS60 1.9.5 for two nights now, looks pretty...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.