Access Point Test v1.00
by Jouni Miettunen
I needed to download some files from internet using PyS60, but didn’t quite know how to do it. Here are the results of my experiments, summarized as a minimal sample application:
- How to ask user to select an access point
- How to handle temporary access point selection
- How to handle permanent access point selection
- Some tips how to improve UI responsiveness
- How to fetch a file from internet
Just remember that when application gets bigger, device slower and network access slows down, mysterious problems can raise.
- Font Test v1.20 This is sample code for PyS60 (at least v1.4.5), presenting...
- View MBM v1.10 Been testing PyS60 1.9.5 for two nights now, looks pretty...
- Touch Stick 1.00 (PyS60 sample code) Touch Stick demonstrates how to code Touch UI device’s...
- Nixie Watch v1.10 Google Analytics reports about 1000 pageviews in two weeks for...
- Watch Me – Light Touch v1.00 Watch Me – Light Touch is a fun little application...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.