Font Test v1.20
by Jouni Miettunen
This is sample code for PyS60 (at least v1.4.5), presenting some of the things you can do with appuifw.Text() and fonts. Additionally there is sample code for text justification on appuifw.Canvas()
Reason for update was to remove dependency on keycapturer, which unfortunately required SwEvent capability. This script would not work in unsigned python application shell.
Version 1.20, release date 2009-03-25
- Removed keycapture, no need to sign (SwEvent capability)
- Random colored text and highlight, for fun
- More text styles
- All possible text highlights
- Access Point Test v1.00 I needed to download some files from internet using...
- Undocumented appuifw.Text() font method parameters PyS60 1.4.4 manual briefly says (page 27) that the “font”...
- Watch Me – Light Touch v1.00 Watch Me – Light Touch is a fun little application...
- FlagIcon48 v1.00 FlagIcon48 is an example how to use IconDrawer flag 48×48...
- View MBM v1.10 Been testing PyS60 1.9.5 for two nights now, looks pretty...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.