Watch Me – Light Touch v1.00
by Jouni Miettunen
Watch Me – Light Touch is a fun little application to show color on-screen. Not colors, but one! You change the color by sliding your finger horizontally on-screen: left to reduce and right to increase color’s RGB value.
- Top area for RED
- Middle area for GREEN
- Bottom area for BLUE
- All three colors right makes WHITE
- All three colors left makes BLACK
For random effects move your finger slowly on-screen up and down, left and right, round and round and back again.
Touch bottom left corner to popup Options menu and touch bottom right corner to exit. Beware, it’s easy to exit by mistake.
For Fellow Developers
This is an experiment how to use appuifw Touch UI. How to define active areas on-screen, how to capture touch events, how to interprete raw data and user actions based on them.
There is nice sample code how to define and handle “virtual softkeys” for Options menu and Exit buttons. Last feature is a normal Touch enabled Listbox, source code copied as-is from Watch Me – Light Now.
It’s a bit rough, but I can testify that 1.9.3 is getting not only serious development environment – but fun also!
- Nixie Watch v1.20 (for touch screen) Nixie (tube) watch is an amazing analog watch look-a-like, which...
- Touch Stick 1.00 (PyS60 sample code) Touch Stick demonstrates how to code Touch UI device’s...
- Nixie Watch v1.10 Google Analytics reports about 1000 pageviews in two weeks for...
- Nixie Watch 1.30 (analog watch) Nixie Watch is a software emulation of cool wristwatch...
- Sweet Memories v1.00 (touch game) Sweet Memories is a memory card game for touch screen...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.