GTranslate – PyS60 Google Translator v1.0.0
by Pankaj Nathani
Since last 2 days, I have been putting my spare time to code this application and finally here is it’s first release on the May day – GTranslate.
GTranslate is an application that translates text from one language to another similar to http://translate.google.com/translate. Basically it uses the Google Translation API and provides the output.
* Translates from English to 37 different languages.
* Send Translated text as SMS
* Read aloud Translated text
* Ability to Copy/Paste Translated text
Version 1.0.0, 2009-05-01
* First release
* Tested with N95, E90 and PyS60 1.4.5.
For now only English is available as the source language, while 37 other languages are available as destination language. Adding support for more languages as the source language, as well as adding Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc is on the to-do list for the next release.
Any feedback is always welcome. Btw, the application also has a Send Feedback option. You may also use that or comment here…
PS: Many thanks to Bogdan for his assistance.
- Google translator for mobile devices! As I mentioned in a few posts, I have been...
- Mobile Translator Released! Owing to poor performance of the currently available servers providing...
- Bing translator in Flash Lite Its been quite a long time I put my hands...
- Switch back to PyS60 1.4.5… Last week, on X’mas eve, we had the major...
- First PyS60 Community Edition is Out! Today GameDude announced the first build of PyS60 Community...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.